Our client, present in Beirut, offers to its customers located in Europe and GCC, solutions to guarantee the smooth operation and the high quality of their systems and softwares.
- Be a part of a technical team reporting to a Technical Project Manager
- Participate in the technical design specifications.
- Participate in developing and implementing the solutions with the full respect of the planning and the client requirements
- Participate in writing technical documentation
- Analyze and fix the different bugs detected in the applications
- Participate in testing campaigns
- Participate in the “go live” phase
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Recruitment @ valuxio . com