Our client is a company that works on developing its own applications and feature that enables the users to create and edit videos.
Your Role :
Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts;
Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative;
Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment;
Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and /or Cinema 4D;
Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece;
Graphic Designer or Multimedia degree or equivalent (animation;art and design;
design for moving image; film and video; model making or sculpture; spatial design; 3D design)
2 or more years of experience.
Very good English Spoken, Written and read.
Artistic talent and technical skills;
A good eye for detail;
Communication and storytelling skills;
Ability to work with others
Commitment to projects through previous work experience;
The flexibility to switch between several projects at once.
Fix + bonus
To apply : recruitment @ valuxio . com
Our client is a Software Solutions Editor in the field of Supply Chain Management. He is one of the principal actors in the supply chain covering clients all over the world with offices in Europe and Lebanon.
• Be a part of a technical team (3-4 developers) reporting to a Technical Project Manager
• Participate in the technical design specifications to remodel the software product suite
• Develop the solution with clear project deliverables and timelines. Developments should be done in respect to agile methods’ spirit.
• Implement standard evolutions, specific developments and applying customer-specific modifications to the solution
• Ensure timely completion of deliverables
• Analyze and fix the different bugs detected in the products
• Conduct testing campaigns
• Make sure of the solutions’ go live and sometimes installing it on the client’s side in Europe.
• Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree from a reputable university with 2 to 5 years of experience
• Valid programming experience in Oracle ADF (2 to 5 years)
• Knowledge in PL/SQL is a plus
• Ready to travel to France for missions not exceeding 3 months a year
• Very good French Spoken, Written and read
Our criteria of selection
• Experience on large scale projects
• Able to have an international exposure
• A positive thinking and an optimistic person
• Autonomous with the ability to work in a team
• Open to progress in many topics (technical, business, project management, etc.)
Basic Salary + Transportation + Ticket Restaurant + NSSF + Medical Insurance + Bonus