Our client, present in Beirut, offers to its customers located in Europe and GCC, solutions to guarantee the smooth operation and the high quality of their systems and softwares.
- Participate in the web application technical design process with the Application Architects on development projects.
- Architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks for a continuous integration and execution model.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
- Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
- Write automation scripts, participate in pair programming and peer reviews.
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts.
- Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
- Work with development teams to instill testability into development practices.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2 to 5 years automation experience
- Previous experience in automated testing and knowledge of at least one programming language
- Excellent communication, organisational and collaboration skills
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
Recruitment @ valuxio . com