Our client is a Software Solutions Editor in the field of Supply Chain Management. He is one of the principal actors in the supply chain covering clients all over the world with offices in Europe and Lebanon.
• Be a part of a technical team (3-4 developers) reporting to a Technical Project Manager
• Participate in the technical design specifications to remodel the software product suite
• Develop the solution with clear project deliverables and timelines. Developments should be done in respect to agile methods’ spirit.
• Implement standard evolutions, specific developments and applying customer-specific modifications to the solution
• Ensure timely completion of deliverables
• Analyze and fix the different bugs detected in the products
• Conduct testing campaigns
• Make sure of the solutions’ go live and sometimes installing it on the client’s side in Europe.
• Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree from a reputable university with 2 to 5 years of experience
• Valid programming experience in Oracle ADF (2 to 5 years)
• Knowledge in PL/SQL is a plus
• Ready to travel to France for missions not exceeding 3 months a year
• Very good French Spoken, Written and read
Our criteria of selection
• Experience on large scale projects
• Able to have an international exposure
• A positive thinking and an optimistic person
• Autonomous with the ability to work in a team
• Open to progress in many topics (technical, business, project management, etc.)
Basic Salary + Transportation + Ticket Restaurant + NSSF + Medical Insurance + Bonus